photo home_zps6ae9a4a3.png  photo meettheteacher_zpsc75489a5.png  photo myclassroom_zpsedbc3ed3.png  photo freebies_zps03bb362b.png

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Question Words vs. Statements

     Do your students struggle, like mine do, with telling the difference between a question and a statement.  I just have a few who just can't seem to wrap their minds around it!  I decided to put together a little mini-unit on question words.  It is my latest Teachers Pay Teachers product.  You can see a preview here




Here is picture of what the display in my classroom!




     

     My mini-unit includes 4 different patterns for you to choose from and 2 different fonts.  This display is designed to be up all year.  The packet also includes 19 pages of PRINT and GO review and practice pages!  I hope you will check it out!



No comments :

Post a Comment